Tone your brows, the way you want to
Microblading is a cosmetic process that requires a needle to insert pigment under your skin to create well-defined, natural-looking brows.
What should you do before Microblading Procedure?
- Before the procedure, discuss your preferences, including style, with a doctor.
- Cleaning and topical anaesthetics help to alleviate discomfort both during and after the procedure.
- The entire procedure, including consultations, can take up to two hours
Step by Step Microblading Procedure
- A topical or injected anaesthetic is applied.
- The area is cleaned using alcohol.
- The Microblading tip is placed in the Microblading handle (similar to a scalpel).
- The blade is dipped in the ink and placed on the pigment in different directions, wiping away any excess pigment with saline.
- Finally, an antibiotic ointment is applied.